- What is Band-Vans.net?
- Can I book tour services directly on Band-Vans.net?
- Is Band-Vans.net a price comparison page?
- How can I contact service providers?
- What types of services can you find on Band-Vans.net?
- Is there a Band-Vans.net app?
- How can I share listings?
- Is Band-Vans.net only available in English?
- Can I add a tour service provider who is not listed on Band-Vans.net?
- Can I advertise on Band-Vans.net?
- How can I use the “Report Now” button on the listing pages?
Click the links above to quickly navigate to a particular topic.
What is Band-Vans.net?
Band-Vans.net is a worldwide directory for splitter vans, sleeper busses, backline, crew and band merchandise. It’s the # 1 place for artists and managers to find the right tour service(s) easily and quickly.
Can I book tour services directly on Band-Vans.net?
No. Band-Vans.net lists service providers so that you have an overview and can find everything you need in one place. Ultimately, you have the power to communicate directly with the service providers.
Is Band-Vans.net a price comparison page?
Band-Vans.net is not about comparing prices, but about connecting the right businesses with the right customers. The service providers will write you offers for busses, vans, crew, or backline tailored to your needs.
How can I contact service providers?
There are two options:
- Premium service providers have a contact form directly on their listing page on Band-Vans.net. You can find the form under the “contact” tab. Using the contact form, you first must select the service you are mainly interested in. Many service providers offer several services and different form fields will pop up depending on the selected service.
- Basic service providers can be contacted by clicking on the link to their website and using their contact details there.
Premium Plan Contact Form
What types of services can you find on Band-Vans.net?
On Band-Vans.net, you can find tour related services like vehicles and gear rentals, drivers, sound engineers, tour managers, and merchandising companies.
- Tour Van
Also known as Splitter Van, Splitter Tour Bus, or Splitter Bus, these are specially converted vehicles for bands on tour. A partition usually separates the front and passenger seats from the storage space for the equipment in the back. They usually have tinted windows and can contain beds.
- Sleeper Bus
Full-sized coaches known as Sleeper Coaches, Nightliners, or Entertainer Coaches can be used to transport bands and crew, usually with bunk beds, luxurious equipment, and tinted windows.
- Small Van
Vans that can be used for transporting bands, their luggage, and gear. However, they’re not specially converted like splitter vans.
Drivers, sound and light engineers, tour managers, roadies, stagehands, merch sellers etc.
These companies usually rent musical equipment such as amplifiers and speaker cabinets for guitars and bass guitars, drum kits, spare parts, and other technical equipment/instruments.
Services that print artist logos and artworks on t-shirts, badges, stickers, caps, hoodies etc. in large (or small) quantities.
Is there a Band-Vans.net app?
Band-Vans.net works perfectly on your mobile device. For quicker access on an Android phone you can add an App Icon to your homescreen when loading the page for the first time.
Is Band-Vans.net only available in English?
I am working to provide the content in other languages, but for now, Band-Vans.net is only available in English.
If you would like to add a listing, you can do that in any language!
Can I add a tour service provider who is not listed on Band-Vans.net?
Yes. Also customers can login and add a listing. Thank you for your interest in contributing to Band-Vans.net!
If you would like to add your own business, please switch to the Business Owner’s Guide.
- Please search for the business name first to make sure that it will not be listed twice. Type the name in the field below and hit enter. (Try a few different spellings in case the business name has been added incorrectly. You can also select the relevant region and see if the business is listed.)
- Click “+ Add Business” here or the button at the top of the page.
- Select the free basic or the paid premium plan and continue.
- Provide the details of the business you would like to add. Fill in the form with as many details as possible. (Fields marked with * are required.)
- If you are a new user, register and submit the form in one step.
- After that you will have access to your own user dashboard where you can edit your listing(s).
- The new listing will not appear in the search results until the information has been verified by Band-Vans.net. Once it is is approved you will receive an email.
Can I advertise on Band-Vans.net?
Yes. If you own a business which is listed on Band-Vans.net, you will find advertising options in the Business Owner’s Guide. It will soon be possible for other businesses to advertise on Band-Vans.net as well.
How can I use the “Report Now” button on the single listing pages?
This option was designed to bring more transparency and security to Band-Vans.net. With this option, users can notify the site admin if a listing was created inappropriately as defined by the Band-Vans.net Terms & Conditions.
Band-Vans.net has a zero-tolerance policy towards companies who represent racist, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic thinking, or any other discriminatory behavior and/or artists.